Skip Navigation

BangorHousing Applications & Forms

You may find our application and tenant forms below:



Apply for Housing


Request Meeting

Request a formal or informal meeting with BangorHousing staff to discuss a disagreement or request a decision be appealed.

Request Meeting


Notice of Intent to Vacate

Notify BangorHousing that you intend to relocate away from your current apartment.

Notify of Intent to Vacate


Change of Situation

Notify BangorHousing that your housing situation has changed. (Pets, appliances, amenities)

Notify of Situation Change


Request for Reasonable Accomodation

Request reasonable accommodation measures be taken for a household member.

Request Reasonable Accomodation


Click here for the Reasonable Accommodation Policy

Click here for a Direct Rental Withdrawal form