Contact UsBangor Housing
161 Davis Road, Bangor, Maine
Phone: (207) 942-6365
Fax: (207) 942-6043
Phone: (207) 947-4589
Fax: (207) 947-0598
Please click here for Staff Directory
Community News & Events
Have you ever thought about the following possibilities?
Did you know?
- Being free of welfare programs?
- Working at a job you enjoy?
- Becoming a homeowner?
- Saving money for your future?
- Bangor Housing offers a Family Self-Sufficiency Program for tenants of Public Housing as well as Section 8 participants. This is a free and voluntary program that assists participants in achieving their education and career goals and becoming economically independent.
- As of January, 9 FSS Participants have a total of over $34,000 savings in escrow!!
We invite you to learn more about this life-changing program by contacting our FSS Program Manager, Liz Marsh if you are a public housing tenant or our Resident Service Coordinator, Anne Gunning, if you are a Section 8 voucher holder.
The FSS Winter Newsletter has some exciting updates on the Section 8 FSS Program as well as some valuable tips and resources.
Application & Public Notices
GREENFIELD APARTMENT OPENINGS
- DIRIGO DRIVE, KENNEBEC PLACE, AND MOOSEHEAD BLVD.
- 3 BEDROOOM TOWNHOUSE APARTMENTS
- WASHER/DRYER HOOK-UP
- INDIVIDUAL BACKYARD
- FULL TIME MAINTENANCE STAFF
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LOCATED ON CITY BUS ROUTE
- HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
- LAWN CARE AND SNOW REMOVAL
THIS IS A REDUCED RENT PROGRAM WITH RENTS FROM $675-925
TENANTS MUST MEET INCOME GUIDELINES AND OTHER FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 942-6365
Please check out MaineHousingSearch
for a full list of available rental units in the area.